If you’re being honest with yourself, then you’ve known for a while that your habit has gotten out of control. You just can’t see yourself entering a clinic to get help. You don’t have to. At a womens luxury rehab facility, you can heal in a setting that rivals a spa getaway.
Luxury Rehab Meets a Critical Need
A Florida luxury addiction treatment center isn’t like the clinic you’ve heard about. It’s not noisy or crowded. Similarly, it isn’t in the inner city. Instead, you might find a womens luxury rehab facility at a typical vacation spot, such as Anastasia Island.
Of course, luxury doesn’t mean that you sacrifice the quality of care. In contrast, it means that you enjoy a serene setting that encourages you to practice self-care. Unfortunately, for women, this is difficult to do. It’s also a reason why many don’t complete their stays at rehab.
How a Womens Luxury Rehab Facility Supports Recovery
Women frequently drop out of rehab rather than finishing. They struggle to relax and let go of their responsibilities. However, Florida womens luxury rehab fulfills other functions, too. National Institute on Drug Abuse specialists noted that women frequently suffer from co-occurring conditions.
These include anxiety, depression, and PTSD. Some also struggle with eating disorders. Because one in three women also experienced physical violence, getting away from it all could be the key to recovery. A spa-like setting supports the relaxation you need in order to focus on treatment and not quit the program.
At a Florida womens luxury rehab, you participate in gender-specific programming. It encourages vulnerability in a safe environment. Similarly, it permits you to say things you’ve only been thinking. Getting them out in the open is the first step to making far-reaching changes.
Other treatments at a Florida womens luxury rehab center include:
- Treatment for dual diagnosis participants who struggle with depression, personality disorders, and other conditions
- Mindfulness training that encourages you to ground yourself in the present and breathe through triggering emotions
- Dialectical behavior therapy, which focuses on controlling the extent to which feelings determine your actions
- Art and music therapy, which allow you to express yourself in new ways for healing
- EMDR, which is a modality that encourages you to process traumatic events from the past slowly, safely, and completely
- Massage therapy and other holistic care options, which focus on a renewal of your mind and spirit during rehab
- Eco-therapy that lets you commune with nature and experience the energy it provides
If Prior Rehab Attempts Failed, Give a Spa-Like Setting a Chance
Maybe you didn’t do well when you tried a regular clinic. Cutting back on your own isn’t working. You know that you don’t want to keep the chemical dependency going. Now, there’s hope.
The womens luxury rehab at Pearl of the Sea Retreat is a viable alternative. It introduces you to a place where life begins anew. This isn’t the same tired rehab that everyone else offers. Call 8557632545 today to learn more.